CALL FOR ENTRY- Non-Juried Show
Framed with Fiber
October 5-20, 2018
Exhibit will be at Images of Austin, 5933 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78757.
Austin Fiber Artists members may submit up to three (3) pieces of art for a $20 fee (if paying by PayPal, an additional PayPal fee will be charged to cover the PayPal cost).
Non-member Artists may enter for a cost of 30.00 (if paying by PayPal, an additional 1.25 will be charged to cover the PayPal cost).
Artwork must be:
- Primarily of textiles, but may incorporate other materials
- This is not a juried show, it is a community education and awareness event
- Two-dimensional, appropriate for hanging on walls
- Be original and finished after January 2014
- Not previously exhibited in an Austin AFA exhibit (examples: JGallery, Pflugerville, Doughtery, or Wesley)
- Could have been exhibited in Roundtop or Luling
- Entries will include high-resolution digital images.
- Images must be at least 300 dpi, no larger than 3 megabytes
- Each entry MUST have two JPEG (.jpg) images – full view and detail view.
- Name your pictures with Title, your last name, full or detail
Entry Deadline: Wednesday, September 19, 2018, Midnight
(by email or in person at the September South AFA meeting)
Artwork Delivered and installed: Friday, October 5, 2018, 10:00 – noon (delivery) Complete installation by 1:pm; (Help with installation is requested)
Reception: Sunday, October 7, 2018 2:00 – 4:00 pm
(Artists may be asked to say a few words about their work), snacks, invite friends and family.
Fee: $30.00 for members and $35.00 for non-members, so send in your check: Austin Fiber Artists
PO Box 90666
Austin, TX 78709
[wp_cart_button name=”Non-member Exhibit fee” price=”36.50″]
Download the entry form: