You can transfer the juices from leaves and flowers to paper or fabric by hammering them! Therapeutic and surprisingly beautiful. Try it with us! Bring:
1. a hard surface (hardwood board – solid piece, or a dapping block)
2. an old white towel to cover your board.
3. Fresh leaves from your garden – fern, hydrangea, geranium, – you want dark, recently picked green leaves.
4. A metal head hammer or dapping hammer
5. white cotton muslin or quilting cotton in white (cut to 8″ squares)
A bag to put your fabric in.